So I'm not really the blogging type. Never having been diligent enough to keep a journal of my own, I am now faced with the challenge of keeping one for the others to read. Oh, and I guess it's supposed to be interesting, too.
This will probably be my only post until I actually get to Africa, seeing as that's what this blog is supposed to be about anyways. But I thought I would take a moment tonight, to sit down and write about this pre-Africa frenzy in which I find myself. I AM SO EXCITED!
Without work to occupy my days, they consist of planning for Africa, talking about planning for Africa, and creating this blog that is...well...about Africa. And anything else that I might find time do that is not Africa-related doesn't seem worth mentioning since, of course, it pales in comparison to the topic of me going to Africa (at least for me). But thankfully, my fixation on this upcoming journey is not filled with panic, dread, fear, or worry. I am filled with pure excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment