Saturday, October 3, 2009

In Ghana

I am here.  It is all that I expected, but nothing like I had imagined. 


I have a lot of adjusting to do, and a lot to learn.  I haven't even been here for 24 hours, so the fact that I am here is still just beginning to sink in.  It's a lot to take in at once. 


I will write more as my experience unfolds.  Right now I'm at a bit of a loss for words.  But I am here, and I am safe, and I am looking forward to what the next 58 days have to hold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Courageous Gorgeous Humanity Volunteer...you are much cooler than I when I landed in Moldova one dark night in the spring of 2005 with a classmate or in Otown for that matter...Ghana is lucky to have you Wonder Woman...

V

xoxo